source: Flexible Map
Flexible Map allows you to add Google Maps to your WordPress website with simple shortcodes.
- three ways to load a map:
- by centre coordinates
- by street address
- by URL to a Google Earth KML file
- simple shortcode for adding maps to pages/posts
- PHP function
flexmap_show_map()for theme and plugin developers
- supports multiple maps on a page/post
- supports responsive design — specify width / height in percent
- map marker doesn’t have to be the center of the map
- optional description for info window
- optional directions link for info window
- directions can be dropped into any div element with an ID
- minimal dependencies — just WordPress and the Google Maps API
Get started with Flexible Map. Read the manual online.
- directions on KML maps generously sponsored by Roger Los
Thanks for sponsoring new features on WP Flexible Maps!