WordPress button plugin so powerful and easy to use anyone can create beautiful buttons and social share icons.
MaxButtons is a WordPress button, social share and social icon plugin. Use it to create great-looking CSS3 WordPress buttons which can be used on any post or page on your site. The easy to use button editor makes it a snap to generate awesome responsive buttons in very little time. The social share and social icon features allow you to use or modify prebuilt social share and social icons to your delight.
MaxButtons WordPress button plugin has been going strong for over 4 years and was the first button plugin for WordPress. We regularly update and upgrade MaxButtons and MaxButtons Pro plus give terrific, timely support. We take pride in MaxButtons having earned over 300 5 star reviews and almost 1 million downloads. Here are couple of our favorites.
“The best plugin of its kind” – by celito
“This plugin makes creating buttons sooooo easy.” – by ncrocker202
“Easy, clear, and robust. I’m a programmer and can write CSS till the cows come home, but why? Just get it, install it and use it. Then, when you’re impressed, buy the pro version” – by jleahy
- WordPress installed
- PHP 5.3
- Create WordPress Buttons
- Getting Social Icons on your WordPress site.
- Social Share on your WordPress site.
- What is a CSS3 Button Generator?
- WordPress Button library and button sets can make my designers and developers more productive.
- No coding, the plugin takes care of everything
- Includes 5 beautiful, configurable Social Share sets
- Button shortcodes for ease of use
- Create unlimited number of buttons
- Live preview window instantly updated as you customize your buttons
- Color picker for unlimited color combinations
- Works with all modern browsers, degrades gracefully for others
- Fully CSS3 compliant with text shadowing, box shadowing, gradients, etc.
- Copy an existing button to use as starting point for others
- See your buttons on different color backgrounds
- Predefined defaults make getting started super easy
- SiteOrigin Page Builder integration through the SiteOrigin Widget Bundle
- Supports Shortcake plugin to see your buttons in your editor!
MaxButtons now includes WordPress Social Share capabilities to let your users show their appreciation for your great content by promoting it through their social networks. MaxButtons ships with a starter set total of 5 beautifully designed social share sets for the following social networks:
Use our sets as is or modify them as you would like with our button editor to get just the look and feel you want.
In addition to promoting your content through MaxButtons social share functions. You can also use or modify our social share icons to promote your social network profiles. Simply select a social icon or make a button, include the link to your profile and post the button shortcode on your page. Social icons are easy with MaxButtons!
Take your buttons to the next level with MaxButtons Pro !
Our premium WordPress plugin for buttons, social share and social icons brings you the best WordPress button plugin through continuous feature updating. Upgrading to the Pro version allows you to add icons and images to your custom WordPress buttons. The Pro features allow you to do so much more!
- Icon Support – Add icons to your buttons and customize placement and size.
- Multi-line text – Add a second line of text and stylize with font, size and placement.
- Google Fonts – We have included the entire set to help your buttons stand out with beautiful typography.
- Button Packs – Ready to use, value priced button sets that make any site good great.
- Google Analytics Event Tracking for WordPress Buttons. The best way to see you users’ interactions with buttons in Google Analytics. No coding needed.
- Import/Export – Useful for backing up and/or moving your buttons. Also, use any of the great free icons listed on our site.
- Button Search – for easier management of large button sets.
- Font Awesome – easiest WordPress integration
- Visual Composer – Integrated with Visual Composer
- Contact Form 7 Integration
- Beaver Builder Integration
- Easy Digital Downloads Purchase and Checkout Button Integration
MaxButtons Pro includes 17 beautifully designed social share sets plus you can use the advanced functions to design and configure social buttons and icons.
WordPress Button Sets
In addition to the free button packs included with MaxButtons Pro you can also purchase additional professionally designed, production ready button packs from the largest WordPress button library in existence. The library features more than 5,000 buttons. It is the largest WordPress button library in the known universe.[Wordpress button] sets(https://maxbuttons.com/product-category/button-packs/?utm_source=reposets&utm_medium=mbrepo&utm_content=button_pack&utm_campaign=reposets) make designers and developers much more productive.
You can add free icons when you create your buttons with MaxButtons Pro so we’ve built one of the largest libraries to inspire you and make your buttons really stand out.
- Click the MaxButtons page from the admin menu.
- Click the Add New button.
- Create and customize your button using the button editor.
- Fill out and select the options needed to build your button.
- Once you’re ready, click Save.
- A button shortcode will be generated (ex: [maxbutton id=”17″] or [maxbutton name=”My Button Name”]).
- Use the shortcode anywhere in your content and the button will appear.
You can also pass the button text and URL as parameters in the button shortcode, giving you even greater flexibility. For example, if you want to create a set of buttons that look exactly the same, except for the text and URL, you could do something like this:[maxbutton id=”17″ text=”Search Google” url=”http://google.com”] [maxbutton name=”MaxButtons Button Name” text=”Search Yahoo” url=”http://yahoo.com”]
Another parameter you can give the shortcode is window, which tells the button whether or not to open the URL in a new window (by default the button opens the URL in the current window). To do so you always give the window parameter the value “new”, shown below. Anything else will open the button URL in the current window.[maxbutton id=”17″ window=”new”]
You can also use the nofollow parameter, which will add a rel=”nofollow” attribute to the button when set to true, as shown below (the default is false):[maxbutton id=”17″ nofollow=”true”]
NOTE: Passing parameters to the shortcode overrides those settings saved as part of the button.
We work hard to give timely support during the week. And we give support when we’re on during the weekend.
MaxButtons. Bringing the #buttonlove!